- digital marketing
- social media marketing
- client communication
- lead generation
- lead closure
Dhaka , Bangladesh
We are a team of designers, developers, and marketers.
As one of the most successful web design companies globally, we have built an exciting place to work. We’re revolutionizing how to develop professional websites in just weeks, not months or years!
Our talented team creates websites that help companies to grow their business. Our diverse group of individuals work with a shared passion for helping companies make their mark in the digital world and achieve business growth. Join a team of smart, ambitious driven people who value open communication and processes.
At Blinto, Business Development Managers would be the face of the company, the trust point for clients, and provide solutions & recommendations to our projects.
The Business Development Manager will proactively make and execute decisions for Blinto’s clients. You will work closely with the designers and developers to ensure the successful completion of the projects.
An essential part of your job is to embrace our values and impart them to the team and the clients you will be collaborating with.
Key Responsibilities (But not limited to):
- Generates leads and manages client acquisition and on-boarding process.
- Understand client requirements and needs; operate as the lead point of contact for all clients within Blinto; offer suitable solutions while making a team with designers and developers.
- Provide constructive feedback to all design & development team members.
- Achieve the highest sales & business development standards while leading projects to meet growth and efficiency targets.
- Research and develop relevant business information or data to ensure propositions are meeting required client criteria.
- Create pitch concepts and progress reports to present across internal & client meetings to monitor the success of the projects.
- Identify new scope of work for developing business with new and existing clients.
- Participate in building, planning, and implementing the overall account management team.
- Manage client’s communication while leading projects from conception to final execution.
- Analyze data to identify trends to enhance our customer support processes and work closely with the design-development team to improve efficiency and achieve goals.
- Initiate & present strategic reports to management and communicate progress achieved monthly/quarterly to internal stakeholders. Ex: Provide accurate and timely sales forecasts.
Required Expertise / Skills:
- Excellent writing, editing, presentation and communication skills.
- Knowledge of online marketing and a good understanding of major marketing channels (web, email, social, paid).
- Client facing account management experience.
- Persuasiveness and ability to sell website projects globally.
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge.
- Leadership in a role which requires motivation, encouragement and being a team player.
- Detail oriented work ethic. A high standard must be maintained where no small detail is left unattended in planning, design, dialogue, output and delivery.
- Understanding of designer and development tools will be beneficial to cohesively work with team members and is recommended for the candidate to acquire.
- Humility is a core value of Blinto and every communication and realization should be humble before all else.
Bonus Expertise / Skills:
- Certified in Digital Marketing.
- Experience in corporate communications or public relations roles, with international experience will add value.
- Proven working experience as a business development executive, digital marketing executive or in a relevant role.
- 1+ years of experience working in the marketing industry with expertise in lead generation and client management will get preference.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Management/Communication or other relevant fields.
We believe in working closely and bringing the best out in each other. We’re a fun, supportive, and creative group of individuals. We’ll offer you:
- A competitive salary. 💸
- Yearly salary increment.
- Festival allowance.
- Friday lunch stipend.
- Office transportation allowance.
- Paid time off.
- Yearly best performer bonus.
- Healthy work culture.
- Limitless ability to grow within the company.
- Learn something new every day – Grow your career with bright possibilities.
- Fitness Motivators – we take fitness quite seriously; join us in our fitness journey.